University of Maribor
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Architecture
Smetanova ulica 17
Tel.: +386 2 22 94 344
The courses from the Bachelor’s degree can be chosen by all students, the courses from Master’s degree only by postgraduate students who have finished the Bachelor’s degree or the 3rd / the 4th year of study.
- Construction management, contact Prof. Dr. Uroš Klanšek; e-mail: email@example.com
- Traffic environment dimensioning, contact Prof. Dr. Drago Sever; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building structures, contact Mateja Držečnik; e-mail: email@example.com
- Traffic Safety Analysis – Case Studies, contact Prof. Dr. Matjaž Šraml; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainability City Mobility Plans, contact Prof. Dr. Matjaž Šraml; e-mail: email@example.com
Decided you want to study at the University of Maribor and ready to proceed with the application? Please proceed in line with the following steps:
- Apply for individual international student’s account at https://studentexchange.um.si/ADPrijava.aspx
- Complete electronic Application Form – it’s actually Learning Agreement(Student exchange program: Erasmus+ study). – you have to send to IRO our version of Learning Agreeme The majority of chosen subjects in your LA has to be from the faculty that covers study areas, specified in the Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreement between your home university and the University of Maribor.
- Choose your study units. Please check if the subject is offered in the right semester – CLICK ON THE INFO BUTTON BEFORE SELECTING THE SUBJECT!
- Print out the fully completed Application Form (Learning Agreement).
- Obtain signature from Erasmus+ academic coordinator at your home university. UNIVERSITY STAMP IS ALSO OBLIGATORY!
- Request a Transcript of Records from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry’s office. It must be in English.
- We require an assessment of your English language skills (on the level of B1 at least in line with CEFR) , so you can either (choose 1 option only):
– send us a document, stating your English language knowledge level, signed and stamped by English teacher from your home institution;
– send us a copy of any English language certificate you might have, but it shouldn’t be older than two years.
Printed results of your OLS test are not valid!
Please note that if we, after your arrival to the University of Maribor, assess that your English language skills are below the level you will state in one of the above mention documents (so the information you will send us is not true), we can decide you are no longer welcome as Erasmus+ student at the University of Maribor.
- Complete the form CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMSO NUMBER
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT ALL THE REQUIRED FIELDS CORRECTLY!
All required documents:
- Application Form with selected subjects (Learning Agreement) – signed and stamped by home university!
- Transcript of Records in English
- Certificate of your English language knowledge (see step 7)
- CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMŠO NUMBER (in WORD format)
- STATEMENT for giving consent to the University of Maribor to use my personal information in line with EU law on data protection (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) .pdf
must be sent by your Erasmus coordinator to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents except CLAIM FOR ESTABLISHING UNIQUE PERSONAL NUMBER – EMŠO NUMBER (in WORD format) have to be in PDF format.
1st July (for visa applicants – 1st June)
2nd semester: 1st December (for visa applicants – 1st November)
Your documents will be reviewed by the main International Relations Office (IRO) and by the selected host faculty. In case you are accepted for Erasmus study at the University of Maribor, IRO will send you an Erasmus acceptance letter and signed Learning Agreement (sent via normal post, to home address).
You will be informed about the accommodation possibilities when receiving your Erasmus+ acceptance letter and other needed documents.